What Attracts Mosquitoes?
There are a number of things you can do to prevent a mosquito invasion on your own, and this includes eliminating the areas they love to breed in. These include:
- Old buckets, cans, and flower pots
- Bird baths, potted plant trays
- Improperly treated swimming pools
- Dirty gutters
- Any areas of standing water
Umbrella Protection System
For general mosquito management we use a three step process to create a mosquito free umbrella around your home.
- Step 1: Our Troff Technician uses a contact-knock down solution that targets any active mosquitoes at the time of service.
- Step 2: An insect growth regulator is applied for future breeding control.
- Step 3: A residual solution is applied for continued protection in between each service.
*This system operates on a 21 day cycle. This service helps reduce the flea and tick population in your yard too.
We accept Visa and MasterCard.